Together...


Hey friends! Today I want to share some tricks of the trade, OK not really -
 I don't know any big secrets but I can share a little project with you!
I used an XL Deco  - this acrylic page from Clear Scraps is 12x12.
The title and banner are also acrylic from Clear Scraps.
I had fun using tissue paper and a little Glossy Accents on them.

The large circle is a laser cut from Ta Da Creative Studios.
The doily was altered with Gelatos from Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.
 I did a lot of misting directly on the back of the acrylic,
 you just have to set it aside and let it dry on it's own- no heat guns!
To make the edges black I started using Staz On ink but some
 the letters were really small so I also used a Sharpie.

So there you have it - a few tricks you can use on your acrylic projects!
Meanwhile can you believe there are only 6 days until Christmas?
I would like to say that I am finished with shopping and cards but nope
I am not.
Today I woke up with a swollen throat, I have strep so they probably wont get done.
But I will be better before Christmas and
hopefully still be able to sing at church in Christmas day!

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.