Artistic tendancies...


Well I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
 It seems like this year has just flown by!
I was very blessed as it was quite peaceful
around our house (well AFTER the presents were opened!)
I was happy to get back in my scrap room after all the hustling around
and being sick! Blech!

Today I am sharing a mini I made a while back that I had not shared yet.
I am also very excited to report that one of my favorite mediums
 Liquitex iridescent medium (the iridescent butterfly) is still being sold -
just in a different container than I had so I didn't recognize it!
Did you know that Gelatos can be made into mists?
Yep, just mix with water!
This was a lot of fun to make, I love using various textures and artsy techniques!
I was looking over my work for the past year and discovered the projects that
I love the most are those that had an artistic flair to it. Moving forward I think
I will try to incorporate more art into my work.

Here are the pages to the mini -
there were so many I had to make them into a couple of collages!

I got this mini at Scrap Gal.
In addition to the iridescant medium
I used  Gelatos, Big Stampers Brushes and PITT Artist Pens from
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft.
Dusty Attic chipboard and Crafty Secrets images & stamps.

Here's a fun tip - the Big Stampers Brush & PITT Artist Pens are waterproof!
You can draw, doodle & journal on your our page and then mist away and it wont bleed!
How cool is that?

Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.