Scrap Gal's Home for the Holidays Blog Hop!

Hey bloggers! Today I am participating Scrap Gals "Home for the Holidays" blog hop & crop!
I am so super excited to show you this cute little house I made with Maya Roads Villa house kit!!!
Maya Road Chipboard Villa House
If you came from Heathers blog you are in the right place and if you want to jump on the blog hop 
Please join us on Scrap Gal's blog .
You have until Monday Nov 6th to complete the hop and the challenges on the site!
There are lots of fun and inspiring challenges & we are giving away lots of prizes!
We would love to see you there!
To be eligible to win please visit all of design team members and leave a comment on each blog.
Each comment is an entry to win fabulous prizes!

            Scrap Gals blog            
Guest Designer Nicolle
                         Michelle                        
Mary Jo
Marcie
                        Heather                        
Rita     You are here! :)

                          Now onto MY HOUSE!                      
 The front and some steps that I made out of the
inserts from the window! (But that's a different post!
I'll give you a hint Gelatos were involved!)
 This kit does come with windows -
but I couldn't resist getting the windows chipboard set!
Maya Road Chipboard Set - Windows
        A side view...
 The papers I used were  from My Minds EyeCreative Imaginations and Graphic 45.
  A close up of that side.
Of course you can always find Stickles  on my projects and this time of year Snow Tex.
 The back of the house-  I love that those Graphic 45 tags were the perfect size for my windows!
And notice my pretty lattice - lace tape from  Love My Tapes.
 Close up of the back of the house...
 The other side of the house...
 A close up of the other side of the house...
And did I mention the house comes with a mini book?
                                      But that too is another post!
This house was sooooo much fun to make,
so much so that ON MONDAY I am going to give one away from my followers who
comments on this post! I hope you get one!
And stay tuned I have a few more giveaways coming soon!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.