Chipboard love


Recently I was asked what was my favorite scrapbook embellishment
and it was hard to just pick one!!
So I decided to make a post about one of my favorites, chipboard.
***
(P.S. Are you seeing the air underneath baby girl?
The teacher put the sweater on the floor and told them to jump over it!)
***

Chipboard is so versatile - you can texturize, emboss,
paint, stain, cover it with paper or glitter; the possibilities
are endless. You can even leave it natural, adding a very earthy feel to it.


Chipboard has gotten quite fancy lately!
You can find beautiful intricate designs in chipboard!
I love that!

Chipboard comes in all shapes and sizes, even letters.
I love that you can change the color to what suits your needs -
I tend to like the browns myself!

Here is a layout that I had finished but felt it needed a little something more.
I added the chipboard gate and there it is! The perfect touch - I like it much better now!

          I colored this chipboard with my Gelatos!
                                               (No surprise there! LOL!)
  

Here the chipboard needed to stay neutral for the multicolor background!
A little shading goes a long way.


Now I could not talk about chipboard without throwing
in a chipboard mini I made for Clear Scraps!
You can always over chipboard with paper.

These little hot air balloons were naked chipboard too -
I painted them, added Glossy Accents & a little bling.
All the butterflies on this canvas are chipboard - even her wings!
They have been painted, manipulated, embossed and glittered!

 This bumble bee was naked chipboard too!
 I loved making that stain glass look!


The bird was naked too - how fun is that?
You know I love my Gelatos and PITT Artist pens!

Of course you can always cut your own chipboard,
there are so many dies available nowadays!

 Oh did I forget stamping?
You can stamp, run it through a corrugated brayer and ink chipboard.
As you can see the possibilities are endless!
See why I love chipboard?

I hope this gives you some ideas!
I am so thankful for products that enhance my creativity!
Speaking of being thankful don't forget about my giveaway!
You still have time to enter here
http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-challenge-for-you.html





Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.