Be Merry...


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving,
I know I certainly have a lot to be thankful for,
I hope you do too!And I know that it is not December
yet but I love Crhistmas looking paper!!!
This  is a project for display at The Crafty Scrapper
and I used a sketch from Creatively Yours Sketches!
No it has not been snowing here in TX! Thank God!
But this is a picture I took last year before we left CO!
My night Owl looks so handsome!

I love the  more vintage, traditional looking colors for Christmas.
The papers are from Best Creation, Cosmo Cricket,
and the tags are from My Mnds Eye.
I am thankful for the warmer weather than what we would be experiencing in CO.
You still have 5 days to do my thankful challenge and win details here
http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-challenge-for-you.html?showComment=1321744597540#c2902553288829770893

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.