Pray




                            
Hey there bloggers. Boy it has been busy around here - I don't know why I thought things would slow down when school started, I think it has just sped up! I cant believe it is the middle of October and with homework, ballet classes, football, youth ministry, bible study and everything else that goes on around here the time just flies by! Is it like that for you too?
***
Well I am super excited to share this layout with you today! The papers are from Ta Da, the Just Chillin' collection. It's so hard to find cool boys collection that don't look like they are for toddlers! My little boys are growing up!LOL!  They are both on the same team ( which I was realyy glad with our schedule!) and I am really happy that we found this league. They pray before each game and at practice they hae a quick devotional that deals with real life where they are at. I love that!!!! I was so excited I caught this picture before the game last week!


I am also really thankful I was able to use a sketch from Sketches Creatively Yours - I don't know about you but these days it seems I am lucky to squeeze in some time to scrapbook with my schedule!! Sketches Creatively Yours was the first design team I was ever on and recently they asked if I would come back on the team. Being that I don't have a lot of time on my hands it would seem weird, but it was a blessing! Do you know how much easier it is to do a layout when you have a sketch in front of you! LOL! I am honored that they would think of me and if you have neer been on a DT this is a grat place to start! Thanks Ali and Ann!

View SCY Sketc...jpg in slide show

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.