Dancing with Ta Da!

      

Hey bloggers! I am sharing a project  here with a fun project
using the Goody Two Shoes collection from Ta Da Creative Studios!
Lately my little girl has turned into a mini ballerina and these papers
are perfect for your tiny dancers!
 
I used the laser cut paper - Tippy Toes as a stencil.
I added iridescent medium on top of the stencil and
lifted to produce these lovely dress images on the page ...


The lace ribbon is  Love my Tapes lace tape, the color is a perfect match!
I also used Prima flowers, tulle, wired pearls, Momenta and American Crafts Alphas.
(The heart shape was a cardboard display form a retail store- they were going to throw it out! My oldest salvaged it! She knew I would use it! What a good girl!)
This will be perfect for baby girls room.

I think she gets it.

She loves her new ballet class, she is practicing all the time!
Do you scrap your hobbies? Or your kids hobbies?

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.