Too Cute! A LO and scrapbook room pictures!


It is so exciting when you get new product and this new line,
the BFF collection from Ta Da Creative Studios just made my day!
The colors are so fresh and different - I love it!
And it so happens that it matches my baby girls personality perfectly!
(I did add Stickles - a girl can't have too much bling!)

There is not a day that baby girl is not arranging all her little friends,
she loves pretending, playing and dressing up. (Glasses borrowed form big sis!)
And of course she also does NOT mind posing for the camera!

I am lucky to have such a willing model!
***
Update on scrapbooking - I would love to say that  I have been crafting away, but my room is too chaotic and I can't find anything right now! I am working on it! I will say however that I am totally blessed - hubby has been helping my solve some of my storage issues...





 A little helper

I have to say hubby is not usually the handyman type but I think he did a fabulous job!
Now I have to finish unpacking - filling my new cabinets and then adding some paint -
haven't decided yet what I'm going to do but I promise it will be creative!
***
 Also a little shout out to the ladies in my class on Sat! Thanks for being so fabulous!
***
And last but not least today I am honored to be a featured guest designer for
Sketches: Creatively Yours
It was my very first design time and  I still love Ali who is the sweetest!
 If you need a sketch you should check it out and
 if you have never been a DT before this is a great place to start so follow their blog!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.