No small blessing...

Here is a lo I did a while back that I had not posted yet. It was my last project for Glue Dots -
a sweet and simple page for me using GCD Studios.

I drew on this little tag with my PITT artist Pens so that it would
match the paper - I think it looks pretty close!

 Anyways the house is coming along still unpacking and not much scrapping going on -
I am totally overdue! And if you missed the video I posted Monday please go chek it out  http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/2011/08/animal-school.html?showComment=1314021142344#c6694797717148286213
I guarentee it will bless you especially if you have kids or know kids with special needs.
Please share with your friends!
 Come back on Friday for a really fun blog hop!!!

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.