Time for a snack?

 Don't you love fun things? I recyled this plastic container and decorated it with The Big Top Collection from Ta Da Creative Studios! It is so easy to make someones day just with a little imagination! I think this would be a cute gift too! I bought animal crackers to fill it - the kids loved this! 
On a totally different subject I am so exited to share a video with you tommorow that I have already scheduled to go live  and then I am headed out of town this weekend for the great Amerian Scrapbook Convention in Arlington! I have never been and I hear it's really good. Clear Scraps will be there as well as The Crafty Scrapper and my friend Vicki will be there with Crafty Secrets!
 But I am most excited to meet my online friend Michelle for the first time in person!
 I will take lots of pics so I an show you next week!

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.