Great American Scrapbook convention

This was my first time at the Great American Srapbook Convention!
One of the things I love about scrapboooking and bloggin &
the internet is you get to meet friends
you  would not meet in everyday life. I met Vicki (center)
a year and a half ago at a CHA - now I get to see her 
at different shows we both attend. (She is the sweetest!!) 
I met Michelle (right) online two years ago and
this is the first time we met in person!
(The lighting stinks but you get the idea)
Michelle and I had so much fun!!!How neat is that?
Michelle and I also met up with
Mixed media guru Wendy Vecchi -
her work is just as amazing in person!!!
I also got to visit with Jim and Susan (owners of Clear Scraps)
and their beautiful daughter helping them out,
 but I don't know why I didn't get a pic...
Well we were walking around on 5 hours of sleep! LOL!
Floor pics!




 Shelly from the Crafty Scrapper!  
                 Loved Ten Second studio!! ( Shout out to my new friend Trish! Hey girl!)


Crop photos! I actually managed to get a whole mini album done
in  4 hours but I can't show you yet - CHA stuff!
And these were just some of the croppers (bad lighting!)
I had so much fun I would totally recomend going!
I came home and slept! Now to play with all my new goodies!

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.