Whats going on....Motherhood

If you are a regular reader of my blog you are probably wondering whats going! LOL! Yes I broke my ankle but no, I have not fallen of the earth! I am busy busy busy creating! As a matter of fact the next three days I will have a new post each day with a new project. (four counting today!!!)The only bummer about being on design teams is you are working on someone else's schedule so although I have projects to share I have to wait until they post it or until the date they want or the date want me to "reveal" it. So without further adue...


 I made this for ScrapGal (which is currently closed for inventory) with American Crafts papers. I was going through my old pictures trying to find something and ran across this pic. Back in the day when we only had two children or firstborn and her brother (and hubby! LOL!) They were so cute! I can't believe how fast the time goes.  Now he has graduated HS (early! he is 16!!!) and she is about to finish her first year of college! Here is a current photo (taken during Christmas break.)
Close up of the journaling. The butterfly and bird chipboard were naked - I painted them with Shimmerz Paints - the sparkle effect came out just the way I wanted it to look - like a stained window effect.
 It looks so much better in person!

And the bird I love the sparkle - tried to give you a glimpse of the sparkle I can see in person!

Supplies: Pattern Papers American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Garden Gala & Growing Green,
Cardstock Creative Memories, Alphas American Crafts, Stickles (on clouds)
Shimmerz Paints & Pearlz & Blingz,
Chipboard Scrap FX, Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen -green mettalic
***
In other news...
Our house is coming along, it is SO exciting!
Ok maybe not to you, but to me, so I have to share!

 On the left is a three car garage! To the right is the front door and patio!
 The front door and window to my new scrapbook room!!!!!Yay!!!!!
Back door, through the garage into the back yard.

 This is where or master bathroom big giant tub will go!!!
 Bay window in the master bedroom!!!
My kitchen!!!
And the second floor- kids bedrooms, media room, game room and two bathrooms yet to be built!Eeek! So fun! Hope you stop by the next few days!!
Happy crafting!

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.