Mixed Media video...

 Hi all ! As promised day three with a mixed media video. Check it our here
Shimmerz ed. Video Blog 
I really didn't know where I was going with this and I was hoping for the best...

The is the end result...
I still may add some words or a quote or something later...

 Supplies:  Shimmerz Coloringz Ivy League, Shimmerz Spritz Ruby,
Shimmerz Blingz Pixie Dust, Chipboard Skirted Tag (album) Clear Scraps,
Pattern Paper Ta Da Creative Studios, Alphas Basic Grey,
Fozz Felt KaiserCraft, Making Memories Velvet Stickers,
        Chipboard Clocks Heidi Swapp,  
                                              

House Updates!!! Whoo hoo!
 Front of the house
 Our bedroom bay window!

Outdoor fireplace and covered patio!
 Game room or possible scrapbook room at the top of the stairs...

 Study or possible scrapbook room facing the front of the house...
This would be my view if I used the study as a scrapbook room. I am trying to decide which one to use. At first I was sure it would be upstairs (the game room-that space is huge and open 13 x 14ft)  but it is open, there is no door to keep  little ones(8,7 & 5 year old) out when I'm not around and it leads to the stairs and hallway for the kids rooms. While the study downstairs is 12x11 1/2 and part of the room is cut as the french doors are on the corner. However it is right next to the formal dining room so if I had ladies over to scrap we would utilize both rooms and I can close those doors and keep the kids out. Decisions, decisions...what do you think?

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.