Adore

 I love when you get a good photo and you weren't even trying! I love this photo of the little ones!
A Sunday afternoon on the way home from church we stopped and decided to take a few pictures.
I think this is one for the scrapbook room! ( As soon as the house gets finished!)
I decided to use some stuff from my stash - I love this Heidi Swapp resist paper, I really wish she'd make more. I did see that Tim Holtz has some Kraft resist paper out, haven't tried that yet.
The floral paper is Prima, so is the bling. I used Distress inks for the colors.
Meanwhile thanks for the well wishes on my ankle! I do not need surgery- YAY!
I am in a boot instead of a cast - YAY!
It could take 4-6 weeks to heal - BOO!
The good still outweighs the bad!
I really , truly am trying to take it easy...
Seriously!
I have graduations(priorities) to attend next month (including my sons!)
and I don't want to do it in a boot!

Hope you are having a great day!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.