Wish

 This is my last post as a DT member for GCD and you know, things change. One  door closes, another door opens and change is a good thing. Last year I set my sights on getting on a manufacture design team and I acomplished that goal- this year I have cut the number of teams I am on so that I can have more flexability on what I want to do. I am still scrapbooking but I hope to do more artsy stuff on my pages! So onto todays page!

"Wish" was inspired by my baby girls birthday! She just looks so sweet and innocent, the papers go perfectly with it. (Material Girls by GCD) I used the Chip Art tool (GCD Studios) on the all of the chipboard pieces, they were painted with gesso and Shimmerz Blingz in Island Salsa.
 (Isn't that a fun name?)
This was one of three layouts I had displayed at CHA in the GCD Studios booth
I really loved that the Shimmerz matched the papers beautifully but added that extra sparkle I love!
I also used  it on the edges of the paper strips instead of ink.
***
Last Sunday I told you what was up with the Barakats but you reminded me that I did not include myself!So not much to tell except lots of crazy allergic reactions to things (of course my allergies are nothing new) but people tell me that happens to everybody when they move here...Hopefully this will pass.

Most of my DT commitments ended or started over this month, so I was finishing up with them. And making desicions about what I wanted to do this year as far as scrapbooking and teams.

I scrap at the dining room table now, it makes it really
hard as I am always moving my stuff. I can't wait to get my room back!
I have done alot of new house stuff, now we are just waiting for them to build it. Lots of paperwork, between the schools, the doctors and insurance I feel like thats all I do!  (Picture me, rolling my eyes!)

We did find a new church home, I miss singing but I am sure that will come in time.
And thats it, pretty boring.
***
Oh and an update on baby girl, we took her off the meds and for 5 days she was fine...and the 6th day she started wheezing and coughing like crazy! She is back on the nebulizer
 :( and  it is still not under control so please be praying for her!
 Thanks! and have a great day!

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.