Romantic...

Hi guys!! Here is another acrylic cast  trifold from Clear Scraps that I made for CHA. This is a perfect time for something romantic as Valentines day is on Monday! I had these beautiful romantic papers form Graphic 45 and with the little bells in the corner I thought it would be a perfect match! I love the look of the clear, so I didn't want to cover it all up so cutting up the G45 papers was a natural for me. I tend to love papers with lots of details that I can cut layer and manipulate.
That little butterfly is from Vintage- love it! And the rub ons are American Crafts. So why aren't there any pictures? Well I got this great idea and then realized that I don't have any current pictures with me and the hubby!!! Shocking I know. The men in my family don't like taking pictures...I need to work on that!
To top it off this year we will have been married for 20 years!!! I think he's going to have to give in and take some pics with me!!! After all 20 is a milestone right?  SO as soon as I get some pics done I will put them in there- maybe one when we first got together and a current one...that would be fun!
Anywho I am loving all this Graphic 45 and if you do too ScrapGal has a sale this month all Graphic 45 is 25% off!!! And Graphic 45 is having a DT call....hmmm do I apply? Do I dare? If you noticed I have been slowly trimming down my teams, trying  not to be too busy. And then there's that whole rejection thing...ah yes we all hate rejection, even me. Well I will have to think about it! LOL! I do love graphic 45.
Happy Valentines Day!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.