In my arms...

What can you do with
one piece of white cardstock,
one picture and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
supplies???

A layout made for my baby girl. The journal is a song from Plumb called "In my arms".
It has such beautiful lyrics I had to illustrate them on a layout...
 I used Gelatos, Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils, PITT® Artist Pens...



I think I will challenge myself again to use only my art supplies and a clean piece of cardstock, this was fun.

Speaking of challenges, are you up for one?
If so ScrapGal is having a CROP this weekend! so come join us!
They have lots of prizes including a QuickKuts letterpress combo kit!



also  if you go to GCD Studios

you could win!


Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.