Beautiful

Time flies.
Seriously.
I can't believe it's been a year since I got on the GCD Studious Facebook team.
Well the year is almost over and I have a few layouts to share in the next few days.
This is one of the three that I did for GCD Studios and was on display in the GCD Studios booth at CHA! This is from CHA called Material Girls by Heather Tozzi. I also used the chip art tools. Here is a close up...

 
I had fun with my Shimmerz and the chipboard shapes (I used gesso first on the chipboard). I also had fun quilling and using my new Tim Holtz die for the base of the flowers. Baby girl is getting so big!
***
I also can't believe it's been a month since we moved to TX! It seems like we just got here! Now that the weather is back to normal I am totally loving it! Beautiful days! And we found a house! Yay! With a BIG yard! Yay! Wed is the inspection, hoping everything goes well. Worst case scenario we move again at the end of March.(Hopefully sooner!) Meanwhile the kids are adjusting very well and making new friends.
One of my boys got this yesterday!

Hubby and I had had a good laugh,,,umm did I menton he is 7 and this is one of his classmates?

 

                                          

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.