Wonder...



How is your new year going? I have already dated things 2010 instead 2011 several times! :o!
I have spent the past few days cleaning and purging! Purging LOTS! I can't believe we are moving in 8 days...but enough about me.  Today I have a layout with Pebbles Inc. 's line "New Arrival" . It comes in pinks/browns and blues/browns, totally sweet for baby's but since my baby's are getting a little older I decided to use this as a non traditional Christmas layout!

This is the sample for a photo challenge over at Scrap Gal ...                                                     


"The holidays are over and we tend to move on to the next thing and forget to scrap those holiday photos!
My photo challenge is easy! Scrap your holidays! We want to to see at least two holiday photos on your layout!
Be sure to use at least 50% of Pebbles Inc product to be eligible for this months prize!"





8  days 'til the big move...Am I nervous? Only that I wont be ready! LOL! Well and maybe for the plane ride - the kids have never been on a plane and one of the boys is terrified of flying! But that's OK we have lots of tricks up our sleeve - and a few prayers too! If you have flown with kids maybe you have a few suggestions?


                                                       

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.