More Sneaks!!!

I am working on some TOTALLY COOL stuff for CHA but let me tell you I am SO EXCITED for this new release from Shimmerz!!!! These Gorgeous colors will be availiable this Thursday Jan 20!!! You really need to click on the pictures so you can see these up close!
And look at THIS...

This flower was white, sprayed with Pink Stiletto and a little Heavy Metal- don't you just LOVE it????

This is what will be availiable starting Thursday the 20th and seriously there is so much more coming but this is all I can share with you right now!

Mama Sings The Blues – a bright turquoise color
Mandrin My Tie – an orange / yellow color
My Bleeding Heart – Deep, bright red
Anchors Away – Deep navy blue
Valentino – is similar to the Pantone color of the year for 2011
Ivy League – an olive green
Lime In Da Coconut – a bright lime green
Mon-Shari – a vibrant blue / purple
No Yolking – a super bright yellow
Pink Stiletto – a hot, hot pink
Tropical Tan Line – a vintage tan
 
Oh hey if you do go make an order can you please tell them I sent ya???
Thanks!!!

                                             

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.