CHA sneeks!

Well time has really gotten away from me between the move to TX, CHA right around the corner and then getting sick! I haven't been as active on my blog but here is a sneek of some of my projects you might see at CHA! I can't wait to show you the fun stuff I have been working on!

 Hopefully if everything goes well I will be able to upload some pics this weekend from CHA!!!!
                                                                     So stay tuned!!!


Oh!! I almost forgot!! I am a FEATURED ARTIST at Scrapbook News and Review!!! How cool is that? Click on the box in the upper right hand box  and it will take you to the article!!!
                                                   

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.