The days pass so quickly...

                               

This is calendar I painted and added a little Crate paper. 
Appropriate I think as the days are passsing by so quickly!
I can't believe Christmas is almost here, where does the time go?
14 days until Christmas!

***
In 6 days my first born comes home from college for Christmas break!!!
                                                 In 5 days I am giving away these goodies
                                   http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/2010/12/today-is-gift.html
                                  Don 't forget to tell me if you posted my giveaway somewhere
                                                               so I can count you twice! ;)
                                      

                             And I don't knowI mat have to add to my giveaway...I'm just saying!
                                                      

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.