New Creation...


Are you up for a challenge? An Art Journal challenge? I found this cool blog Pinch me to see if you are dreaming, by Zom Osborne and was totally inspired to make this page! So my challenge this month over at Citrus Tree Studio is to make an art journal page!

What is an Art Journal?
•An art diary , art journal or visual journal is a daily journal kept by artists, often containing both words and sketches, and occasionally including multimedia elements such as collages. ...

•Established in New York in 1941, Art Journal is a publication of the College Art Association of America (referred to as "CAA"). ...
•A collection of words and images in a diary that chronicles the ideas, memories, and thoughts of an artist. Pages within an art journal include words, pictures and even embellishments
                                                      (en.wiktionary.org/wiki/art_journal)

Notes from me: This is your journal, diary whatever you want to call it. Your thoughts onto paper. You can use whatever art mediums you want - no wrongs, it's your page! Maybe it makes sense to you and no one else, that's OK, remember it's your page. This is something you do for you. This is something I do when I am in a rut or just need a break!

 Here are some close ups of my page, I have been thinking about this for a while...


My notes...
                            

A little scripture for perspective...

So my challenge is for you to make an Art Journal page!
No rules- use whatever mediums you like, use a song or poem for inspiration.
If you take on this you can post it at Citrus Tree Studio to have a chance at a prize!
I would love to see your work- if you do it please leave me a link to where you posted it!
***
Art Supplies:
Shimmerz, Watercolor pencils, Ancient Page Ink, Ranger Perfect Pearls, Ranger Perfect Medium, Sakura Glaze pen, Ranger Distress Ink
Other Supplies:
Large Alphas Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket Words , Stamps- Lil Davis & Prima, Calendar Jenni Bolin,
Flower Prima, Flourish ZVA, Rub On Kaiser Craft, Silver border and stars - Small alphas unknown




Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.