My girl...


Ahhh here she is my baby girl who loves to pose! I am loving these new papers from Best Creations, this is the Haunted House collection - I couldn't resist the gorgeous color in these papers. I know it was meant for halloween but I think it works beautifully here!

 Did you notice the glitter? These papers come with the glitter already embossed onto the papers.
 Can't have a layout with baby girl without flowers. This time I didn't have the right colors so I used   Shimmerz to change the colors to match. I love the way it came out!

***
Some of you who leave me the sweetest comments don't have active blogs for me to visit you and I just want to say thank you, I really love hearing what you hae to say.
And some of you are new to following my blog, welcome and I am so glad you are here!
 ***
I hope you are having a great weekend!


Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.