Techniques Mini!

Hey hey eveybody today I have some techniques to show you using the
Lacey Album form Clear Scraps !


On this page I – Iridescent molding paste and a stencil by Momenta






I painted chipboard with black acrylic paint,  embossed the butterfly stencil by Momenta and the stamped swirls by Fancy Pants Designs with embossing powder. The entire page was sprayed with Glimmer Mist -chalkboard edition by Tattered Angels.
























 For this page I painted the chipboard black, used the same stencil with Perfect Medium instead and used a soft paint brush with Perfect Pearls.


This page is a Hambly Screenprints acetate sheet - which goes perfect with an acrylic album! I colored  some of the flowers (on the back) with Alcohol Inks. The four squares were cut from a 12x12 acrylic sheet (Clear Scraps) embossed with Utee and two colors of iridescent embossing powder (Moon Glow).


I attached photo paper to the back of the acrylic page, sprayed with Glimmer Chalk (blue and green), then inked with a blending tool. After it was dry I stamped images on top. White puffy stickers and bling are on both sides of the acrylic page. (The stickers hold the photo paper in place.)


The finished project...







Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.