Sept 15th - Scrap Gal Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to my blog! If you're here for the Scrap Gal Fall Haul Blog Hop you're in the right place! But if you just found us hop on over to Cassie's blog to get started.
                                                                                       
This is one of the things we pass when we walk to school each day, in addition we  have mountains, lots of  greenery and around the corner we have horses, goats and cows. This is a place where the leaves change with the seasons, I love that, the kids love it and we feel blessed to live in such a beautiful place.

The gorgeous die cut paper and pattern paper is from Ta Da Creative Studios.
Of course I had to add some mist for all that sparkle!!




You should have arrived at my blog from Trish's blog and you are going to finish at the Scrap Gal Blog for a prize! Also I am giving away a little RAK myself! All you have to do is leave me a comment and you are eligible to win! I will post the winner later this week!


For more fun, games, challenges and prizes be sure to join us this weekend at the Scrap Gal Fall Haul Crop at Scrap Gal ! I look forward to seeing you there and thanks for stopping by!

                                                        

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.