Hot off the press!
Just finished this layout today for a contest at  Treasured Scrapbooking!
I did this contest last year and it was so fun I had to enter it again! This is my layout for round two.


The hidden Journaling:

I always knew that one day I would adopt a child, not just any child but a child that needed a home; a child that was in the system – to save them from a life of foster care. Well I met hubby and he had same ideas – that was good. So after baby #2 we figured we’d better get on this if we were going to make it happen. We had ideas; big ideas on what this would look like. We did some research and decided we thought we could and could not handle. Boy, were we wrong. We look back now and know that God saved us from ourselves in certain situations and waited for us to mature to handle other situations. The biggest hurdle was ours in the making; we didn’t care about race, or sex or physical handicaps, drugs, neglect were ok, but not Fetal Alcohol… don’t know why we thought this, because it bears to reason that if a birth mother did drugs while pregnant, she probably drank too…


Fast forward…We now have five children and some have various disabilities including Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Had we gotten that diagnosis in the beginning we may have stopped at one; maybe. But God knew what He was doing and by the time the third adoption came around we knew going into it that she had FAS. Now we know that she is not the only one of our children that has it. Even with all the struggles, I cannot imagine our lives without kids. We are blessed to be a part of their lives and we have seen God do great miracles in their development.


Things I’ve learned about myself through adoption: God never gives me more than I can handle, I can handle more than I thought (with His help of course), I need to keep an open mind because God always has a bigger plan than I can ever imagine. Adoption was the right call for us.

                                                                      ***
(Supplies: Pattern Paper - Websters Pages & Bo Bunny, Acrylic lg shape - Clear Scraps, Rub Ons - Bo Bunny, Flowers - Prima, Alphas - American Crafts,Glitter - Stickles, Metal Heart, Distress Ink - Ranger,Other - paper clip )



So I bet you think I forgot about My little giveaway!...um no But it's been a couple of days so I need to add to my loot - or yours if you are lucky! ;)
So how about ...
                     
                   Sunday  I will probably add to it again and Monday I will I will be a part of this...
 
That will be a crazy day so I will not be counting those comments in my giveaway - but you do want to come and participate because this is something new from GCD and it is really cool - you will not want to miss this!!! 
Have a good weekend and see you on Sun!


                                                  

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.