Who wants to win some GCD Studios????


Hey friends! I am doing a technique challenge for GCD Studios! How about masking? Have you tried it? I have two samples where I cut out some butterflies fron the ARTSY URBAN collection and used them as a mask! So simple! All you do is cut out an image you want to use, turn it over, hold it down on your page and ink,chalk or mist around it onto your page or card! I used distressing ink and a blending tool but you could use a sponge or chalk and cotton. If you use mists- spray lightly so you dont soak your image. On the card I masked with the butterfly cut out that is actually on there!
Another sample - no you are not seeing double, I posted this layout a a few days ago - but it was another perfect example for masking.! This page stated out as a piece of white cardstock! So what do you win you might ask????

How about a 12x12 Quick Page Kit - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross...
 This kit includes: 6 - 12"x12" Specialty papers; 5 - 6"x9" sheets of glitter letter stickers; 11 - glitter die-cut chipboard stickers; 20 - 12" glitter die-cut boarders; 24 - Epoxy Stickers

*both butterflies I used are in this kit

Pretty cool huh? SO if you want to win make a card or page using the masking technique! (You do not have to use GCD Studios products.)You can post in the Splitcoaststampers.com gallery and we will announce a winner July 1st!!!Please leave me a comment here telling me where to look!
Happy scrapping and good luck!

(P.S. I will be posting a tutroial later this week for the stained glass some of you asked about!)
 

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.