Need a gift? Mini's!


What can you do with these? How about some mini albums? I got these at Target in the dollar section! I love mini albums because they are so quick and easy to make! All you need are some scraps!
These are left over form my first DT layouts at Ta Da Creative Studios!


                                                            Cut your 12x12 paper in threes.


 Double check to make sure they fit - you might have to trim a little. I had to use a corner rounder punch for my tins but 3inches was perfect! I folded the paper accordian style and trimmed off any excess. Here's what I ended up with!


.


As you can see you don't need a whole lot of stuff for these cute mini's. the pics take center stage easy!!!!
Very fun and the ladies they went to loved them!
*** REMINDER!!!!***
There are THREE days left to show me your mask work to win this paper pack from GCD Studios!!!!
Leave me a link to where you posted it!!!
***MIA***
You may have noticed I have been MIA - we are selling fireworks for fundraiser fro our youth choir and drama team and being the director means I am in charge. (Which really means I have to be there everyday doing stuff...glamorous I know...LOL!) Anyways of course this week is super hot in the 100's!!! SO I am exhausted! I hope that YOU are somewhere cool! I will be checking in sporadically!

Have a great day!

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.