BIG!

Where does the time go?
I can't believe it's July! Summertime and birthdays! Three of our five kiddos have birthdays in July ! Can you believe that? This little (BIG) guy is first! I can't believe how big he is getting - the three small pics show how much he has grown these few short years!

The papers are from GCD Studios and of course the theme this month is red, white and blue!! I pulled these cute pattern papers from the Artsy Urban collection! This month I used a sketch from Julie Bonner over at Citrus Tree Studios, it's been a long time since I used a sketch - it was totally fun!
And of course I can't have red, white and blue without a few stars in the background!
(Besides he is a superstar!) I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.