Look at this!!


How cool is that? this is for Momenta.com! Go shopping girls and save 20%!!


Here is one of my layouts for Scrapbooking From The Inside Out - this month's theme and kit is "Anticipation"
When I here that word I immediately think of a song we sing at church with this title...


Here is the hidden journaling...
Yesterday we were at the ER yet again for one of the kids, I would ask that you would continue to pray because I do believe that only a miracle will heal these children. I am not disheartened by this small setback but know that God has His hand on my children- they are his and we were just lucky enough to be chosen to help them get through this life. You have no idea what a blessing you are to our family, your prayer changes lives.

Blessings to you in this wonderful day.

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.