Mad as a Hatter!



Ok so she is not mad! LOL! But this little hat was inspired by the Mad Hatter in Tim Burtons "Alice in Wonderland"! Yes I am still planning my "Very Merry UnBirthday Party"! ( I will link the post from April 9th here) This is my baby girl in a hat I made with GCD papers!


The papers are Champs Elyees - Paris Nights papers and Pink Redwork - Homespun Chic Collection by Melody Ross. Accessories include: Metal Rimmed Glass Brads - Homespun Chic by Melody Ross, Glitter Chipboard Stickers - Artsy Urban by Melody Ross, Prima Say it in Studs and three hat pins! (Jenni Bolin, Maya Road and Making Memories)





I made the flowers out of ribbon and added a few small feathers out of my stash! Baby girl LOVES this hat and it was so easy to make I am thinking these would make great party hats! Can't you imagine all the kids wearing these hats? So cute! Of course they would all have different colors and styles!





Here is a close up!! I can just imagine all the kids in these cute little hats - when I get them done I will post them for you!!!

                                                                               ***

  

Here are a couple of fun quotes from Alice In Wonderland (2010)



The Mad Hatter: "There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am." 

                                                                          ***



Alice Kingsley: "Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast."



The Mad Hatter: "That is an excellent practice."



I love it! Have a great day friends!

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.