New Assignments!

Well you know good news comes in threes and today is no different. Last year when I started this blog I wanted to make a Design Team and I was so excited  when I made the team at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out. I still love the idea of scrapbooking your emotions, your thoughts and dreams. I have grown so much by being on this team and I am lucky enough to still be on it! Since then I have done several guest design spots and other teams so this year my goal was to get on a manufacturer team. Not only did I make one... but three! Clear Scraps,  Ta Da Creative Studios, and GCD Studios ! (Good news!) Woo hoo- thank you for letting me share my excitement!!!!

So, this is my first assignment for Clear Scraps.
If you are feeling generous you can go to the Clear Scraps blog and leave me some love!


Here are some close ups...

Supplies:
I used the Clear Scraps Scallopped Album, the papers are The Garden Gala collection from Websters, Flowers- Prima, Transperent butterfly- Hambly Screen Prints, Pearls- KaiserCarft,
RubOns- We are Memeory Keepers, Daisy Hill, Colorbok, Chatterbox, Jenni Bolin,
Twine- Creative Imaginations, Chipboard button-- Jenni Bolin, Frame, Stickers & Journal Tags- Websters
ALpha- KI Memories, Vintage Metal on cover- Ranger, Tulle and bird- unknown

Technique Tools - Stickles- Ranger,Glimmer Mists- Tattered Angels, Alcohol Inks- Ranger,
Border Punch- Martha Stewart, DIstress Ink- Ranger, Pearl Ex and Perfect Medium- Ranger, Liqutex Basics- Iridescant medium.

Thanks for looking!!

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.