Insprired! Woo hoo! Tim Holtz!

I recieved my signed copy of Tim Holtz new book today! I am so excited because this is the coolest book! And it could not have come any sooner! I have been wanting to scrap all day but just couldn't get started... then I got this! I haven't even read it but just skimming through the pages gave me so much inspiration that I started creating!!!

      I was wanting to make a layout for todays challenge at Couture Cardstock so I came up with this!
They are having a contest this month and challenges everyday! I saw Couture Cardstock paper at CHA and it was quality paper, I was very impressed with this company!
I used lots of metallic paint, inking, pearl ex! I love this grunge look!
I was trying to get some pics of baby girl, but sometimes she is so fast this is what I catch with my camera! In a blink of an eye, she is gone! Being that my oldest is 18 and graduating this year I know that in a blink of an eye she will be gone too. Sad, kids grow up so fast!
The scroll is grungeboard, the letters are chipboard. I embossed them, painted them with metallic paints and brushed a little pearl ex here and there. I used a white gel pen too. I used masks and stamps (stamped Versamark on the paper and brushed the pearlex powders on top.) I inked the edges of the photo and the papers.
I used rub ons for the calandar, border and the blue letters on the photo.  I also thought this would be a good place to put my picture of me and Mr. Tim Holtz at CHA!

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.