Homesick


What do you recall when you think about the past? That’s what we’ll be exploring this month as we take a real look, from both sides, at what’s in your rear view mirror with our March kit, NOSTALGIA. This is another DT layout I did for Scrapbooking From The Inside Out .

I just got back from Vegas, the place I am talking about in this layout. Of course, it's not the same.

                                   But I thought it appropriate for this post, this day, right now.
                                                           Here is a close up of the journaling...



Here is a close up on the details... A little quilling,
a little misting, a little masking...a little doodling...a little painting..

This was a fun layout to make!

The pattern paper is from GCD Studios Sunny Days collection. I used the backside of Basic Grey Lemonade Doily Swiss Dot Aqua. I painted the American Crafts Letterman Thickers (in Apricot) with Rangers Adirondack Paint Dabber (in Lettuce). Everything on this lo (except the mist and quilling) was in the Nostalgia kit.






                                                          ***Change of subject!!!***
     Don't forget about my givaway! Last day to enter is FRIDAY!!! I will annouce the winners on Sat!!!
All you have to do is leave me a comment! Each comment you make on post from February 18-March 5th gives you another chance to win. If you post my giveaway on your blog (facebook whatever) another chance!( Leave me a link!) And if you are a follower you double your chances!!!
Here is what you could win...                                             

  

                                                            ***Change of subject***
MARCH MADNESS AT SCRAPPERIE!
There are so many good things in store this month at Scrapperie, I don't know where to begin! What better way to bring in March than with a new mini contest? Starting today, you could win really big just by referring your friends to join the Scrapperie forums. We are REALLY close to having our 1000th member. Start spreading the word and you could win REALLY big! The rules for this one are pretty simple - bring in the 1000th member and you (and the new member) will win a HUGE cache of scrappy goodness. This is the only catch: You will need to make sure that the new person joining our forums puts your name down as the referer upon registering. ( don't forget this part!!!!) ;)

At Scrapperie for every challenge you complete, you'll get TWO entries into the monthly prize pool drawing. At the end of the month, Sandy picks two winners and they will each get a nice, big surprise of scrappy fun in the mail!!
                                                  
                                                    ***Change of  Subject***
                                                    ------Scrappy News!-------

I am so excited that my Alice in Wonderland projects are featured on Vicki Chrismans blog and at Heartwarming Village ! How cool is that?

In addition I was asked to be a guest designer for Tada Creative Studios and a designer for Clear Scraps !
If you are not familiar with Clear Scraps they make acrylic albums and accessories! I am SO excited!
                  
                                                     ***Last Change of Subject!***
                                                                  ( LOL! I promise!)
To my new peeps - I am really enjoying checking out your blogs and getting to know you! Thank you for your sweet comments and if I haven't gotten to your blog yet, I will! So happy to have you here!

To my faithful peeps- (You see, I made sure not to say old! LOL! ) Thanks so much for your continuous support and friendship, you have no idea how it makes my day to read your thought and encouragement. I love reading your blogs and peeking into your lives!

Have a great day- or night as the case may be!
Blessings!!!
Rita :) 

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.