Oh my goodness is it getting hard not to post my latest creations! So I pulled out this one that I submitted for Tada Studio Creations when they were having their DT call! They have all brand new stuff coming out next month and I can't wait to get my stuff so I can start designing! These papers are from the Abode a La Mode collection. The papers were so darling, they reminded me of a really cute and trendy coffee shop that you would go to with a friend. ;) ! Wouldn't these papers make great wallpaper? Love these colors!
Also did you notice anything different? Oh yeah, I cut my hair! Its been half way down my back for the past 18 years I decided to go for a change. Not loving it yet, I did it because I THOUGHT it would be easier to style... I was so WRONG! Maybe I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but I miss being able to throw it in a ponytail! But enough about me! LOL!
See this journal box? I created it but using yellow, red and orange Distress Inks on photo paper with a blending tool. I also sprayed it with Starburst spray in Red Hot Poker. Then I ran it through my printer!
I wanted to make steam rise out of the cup so I cut up it up and twisted it.Pretty fun result!
Oh! I almost forgot I got this sweet award from my new friend Lidia AKA Rainbow ! If you click on her name it will take you to her blog and you want to check it out because she does the most breathtaking beautiful intricate work!
1. Give a list of ten things that make you happy.
1. God's love for me
2. my hubby
3. my kids (and thats really 5!)
4. my friends
5. music- singing- worship
6. scrapbooking! (hello! LOL !)
8. warm sunny days
9. shopping - for scrapbook supplies
10. the spa
2. A trivia of five things about me.
1. I sing- but only christian music, I opened for several christian music artists like Cindy Morgan, Bryan Duncan, Helen Baylor...
2. I was one of the first girls that played "Jasmine" at Disneyland.
3. I can't stand white walls. I have color painted in every room of my house!
4. I am horrible with technology - oh yeah computers, cell phones all those fun gadgets! Thank God I have kids to help me out! LOL!
5. I can't eat dairy products - seriously, makes me sick sick sick!
3. Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same.
Really only 5??? In no particualr order... I have been blessed many times by these ladies so it is only fitting that they deserve a "sweet" blogger award!
4. Link the blogs you choose and the blog of the person who gave to you. DONE IT!
Only one week and all my fun reveals start! Please stay tuned! And thanks for stoppin' by! (I love comments by the way!)