"Yours" and whats happening online this weekend!

I love scrapping music, not just any music but music that moves me. This is from a song by JJ Heller called "Painted Red". Everytime I listen to it I am completely moved, you can listen to it here. I first heard this song from her called "Your hands" on the radio and loved what it had to say. I also want to do a layout with her song "Love me". You should listen to these songs!
***
These papers are from Februarys "passion "kit at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out .
I love these Pink Paislee papers. I painted my heart red directly on the photo so that it would pop. I really loved this effect. I have one more layout to show you from this kit and I saved it for last because it's perfect for Valentines day, so you'll have to check back!
***
Announcements
 A little info that might interest you this weekend...
***
 A Cybercrop at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out
"Madly in Love with me"
The awesome and inspiring Christine Arylo has created a special celebration of women and self-care. And what better day to celebrate than Feb 13...because if YOU don't put YOU first, who will?

This is a great time to give yourself permission to scrapbook about your heart, your mind and your feelings. You're worth it! This day is the PERFECT fit for what we do at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out every day. Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is a kit community like no other. Your journey begins with our emotion-focused kits overflowing with inspiration, and continues with tutorials, journaling prompts, quotes, music, evocative challenges and deep, caring members. We show you how to use color, design, and journaling to take deeper approach to the one subject you know best: your own heart. Join us and Explore Your Inner World.

Make sure to join us for games, challenges, prizes and, of course, deep and meaningful creating, all about you. Just log in to our Message Board to play along, from 8 AM to 7 PM Pacific.
We have six main prize packs of CHA new paper and packs of all die cut 12x12 sheets - yum!


***
 At Websters Pages you could win some Websters and some Tattered Angels products just by leaving comments!
     Who doesn't love Websters or Tattered Angels!!???
February the Websters dt are working with Tattered Angels to show you how beautifully the products from the two companies work together. Every day this month you can go see gorgeous projects from the design team combining the products, with lots of great ideas and helpful hints for using them.

*** 
 Going Green Cybercrop at Citrus Tree Studios
Saturday, March 13 - Monday, March 15, 2010 (noon)
Three Grand Prize Giveaways!Copic Sketch Markers/12, Copic Sketch DVD, Copic Colorless Blender Pen and Ranger Adirondack Ink Pad/Pitch Black (Value: $98.00)
For participants (registered board members, CTS designers and guest designers) who complete a minimum of  five challenges will have their name included in the Grand Prize drawings. Winners will be announced the evening of Monday, March 15th.
***
If you're up for a challenge Scrapperie has ongoing challenges everyday of the week! I do the technique challenges everyother Tuesdays, come visit next Tuesday to see what I'm up to!
***
Now I must be honest with everything going on with my son, scrapping has not been my priority but I had to share this weeks Your Lifetime Story challenge at  Faith Sisters! I really want to do this one, when you read it you'll know why...

Most of the beliefs we have are highly influenced by the beliefs of our ancestors. Sometimes we decide to go our own way and find our own spiritual path.

This challenge is to scrap the heritage of your faith, where it all began for your family. If your ancestors emigrated from another country, from where did they come from? When? Where did they settle and why? Whether you document the start of your religion in your family history or the start of your own journey of faith, document your religious heritage and share it here with us in our gallery.
***
So there you have it!
What will you be doing this weekend? I am hoping for some scrappy time.
Remember I have one more layout to share!
I hope you will stop by!



Labels: , , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.