Home...everything I need is right here


One of the bummers about wanting to get published is they dont want you to post your work online first. Well not all magazines but most. So I must admit I am holding back some work. I did manage to pull this one out, I forgot I had it. I used a sketch from Page Maps. I had so much fun with these papers - they WERE black and white! It is from GCD 's Paris line and some of it is even flocked! I love texture!

I changed the colors of my papers with Distress Inks and a blending tool!! Ever since I bought that little tool I want to ink everything! I used Peeled Paint and Broken China. I also used this technique on my journaing strips. 

I even changed the color of my bling- but for this I used Alcohol Inks!


On a different note you still have time to enter  the challenges at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out
Here is challenge number 2:

You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams. Oprah Winfrey


Passion is the genesis of genius. Anthony Robbins

Drive: In a perfect world, we’d all get to create a life that beautifully represents our passions. Do you do a job, or do you spend your days, in a way that truly speaks to your passions? If not, why? How did you get to do what you do? Did you follow your inner voice, or did someone else tell you what you should be? What pushes you to create a career, or life, that you love? When did you start to hear that inner voice? If you don’t hear it, how do you feel about people who have that drive and pursue it?


For our next challenge, tell us about whether what you do all day (career, homemaker...) reflects your passions. If not, what's stopping you from achieving that?



Also Don't Forget March 6th! Important date to check for this giveway!
Each comment you make on post from February 18-March 5th gives you another chance to win.
If you post my giveaway on your blog (facebook whatever) another chance!( Leave me a link!)
And if you are a follower you double your chances!!!
Here's what you can win..

 

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.