February reveals

I can't believe it is February already! Do you know that it has been one year since I started this blog? I can't believe it!  Well February is a month for love, and PASSION! Yep this months theme at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out is Passion! But it's not what you think- at least not for me, I chose to write about the things I am passionate about! I am passionate  about my kids- hence the title "Don't mess with mama!"

Here is a close up of the journaling. I When I was doing this layout I had no idea what was right aorund the corner.
I have no problem fighting for my kids rights, being their protector...but it is hard when things are beyond your control. If you have been reading my blog for a  while you know that some of our children were born with special needs. One of our kids is really going through tough times right and I can't fight it because it doesn't have a face, and there is not a cure. It's called Tardive Dyskinesia.


 Tardive dyskinesia is characterized by repetitive, involuntary, purposeless movements. Features of the disorder may include grimacing, tongue protrusion, lip smacking, puckering and pursing of the lips, and rapid eye blinking. Rapid movements of the extremities may also occur. Impaired movements of the fingers may also appear. For comparison, patients with Parkinson's disease have difficulty moving, while patients with tardive dyskinesia have difficulty not moving.


If tardive dyskinesia is diagnosed, the causative drug should be reduced or discontinued if possible. Tardive dyskinesia may persist after withdrawal of the drug for months, years, or even permanently.
                                                            ***

We do not know if it is permanent, or how long this will last.  We are believing for a miracle that he will soon be himself again. So if you pray, pray for healing, and discernment- not only for us as a family but for the doctors involved. I know God loves our little guy and we believe in miracles! Thanks in advance.

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.