Wishing you Peace...

Oh my goodness I have so much to share!!! If today is any inclination to what this month is going to be like I am in good shape! First I want to share the December kit at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. The theme is peace and I love this theme! Here is the kit ...

And here is what I did with it!
I have been wanting to use this quote for a long time, the theme for this month seemed perfect for it. I think I might put it on my wall...


The myth is that storms have to do with punishment, that they are God’s response to sin, or His disappointment in us as His children. May I suggest that it is actually the opposite? It is the confirmation that we are flowers the Father has planted and he desires to grow and no matter how painful or inconvenient it is necessary for the flowers beauty.

Kirk Franklin


There were so many goodies in this kit! I also did this...


And this is only half of what I did! I will post more tomorrow!

***

Good news comes in threes...
Today I had an article posted here!!! http://scrapbooking.com/

***

Today I received an email from Terri Hayes asking if I would like to be a guest designer at Websters! Would I??? Now that's a silly question!!! You can see my Websters work here...
http://websterspages.ning.com/profile/Rita312

***
And (oh yes there is more!) I was asked to be on the Creative Team at Faith Sisters!!
http://faith-sisters.blogspot.com/
I am very excited about this! Here is what's happening:

***
In 2010 we are going back to the basics of leaving a legacy of faith. This years challenges are all focused on YOU and your lifetime story.Wouldn't you to know what your grandma's favorite toy was as a child, how she felt when she met your grandpa, her favorite scripture and the song that expressed her heart? Your children and grandchildren will have that treasure when you join us in this challenge!
***
We will start out with your family roots in January and move into your childhood in February. We will continue throughout the year with your teen and adult years as well. The last challenge of the year will be a letter to your future generations or anyone who reads your book. Each of our stories is important. This is a book that everyone should create about themselves. It will be the most treasured album of your family. As you create this album about your lifetime story you will be leaving YOUR LEGACY OF FAITH.
***
This is an album that can make an impact in your life as you create it, but it will also create a major impact in the lives of your family both now and in future generations. As your children read your story in this scrapbook that YOU created, they will take your stories to heart. Your stories may have more impact on them than even Bible stories, because they are personal and from someone they know and when friends and neighbors pick up your storybook and look through it you will be witnessing without even saying a word. They will read your lifetime history and discover your of Jesus, and His forgiveness and faithfulness in your life!
***
The My Lifetime story challenges will begin the first Wednesday in January. A new challenge will be posted each Wednesday all throughout 2010. The last challenge will be posted the last Wednesday of December. Just because the challenge series ends at the end of 2010 doesn't mean your lifetime story album is finished. We will continue to offer periodic challenges to continue your autobiography and keep it current.
I cannot wait to get started! I hope you will join me in this challenge!
It's December 1 and already the beginning of a great year, I can feel it!
***
Oh I almost forgot! I know you want to win some scrappy goodies!

From Rachels blog...

This holiday season, we’re celebrating you –your heart, your emotions and your self-expression! Every weekday between now and Christmas, join us for Fa La La La Freebies - great giveaways and inspiration as we highlight some of the best emotion-based layouts we’ve seen this year. Each day you can win something special used on those pages from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out to add to your layouts, and on Christmas Day, you can win our grand prize - our exclusive January kit before it’s available to our subscribers. You’ll love it as a way to help you explore the inner holiday experience, and get ready for a great, meaningful and powerful 2010.
How can you win?
Two easy steps: Stop by Scrapbooking from the Inside Out and register for our mailing list on the home page (scroll down) if you’re not already a member. If you are, you’re good to go!Leave a comment on this post ( the Scrapbooking From The Inside Out blog here http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.blogspot.com/) and let us know what YOU need to let go of.That’s it! We’ll announce the winner tomorrow morning. You have until Midnight Pacific to leave your comment (UTC/GMT -8).


How cool is that? Thank you for sticking with me, this was a long post but I had so much to share! Let me leave you with this...
To all my cyber friends a card from me to you wishing you peace the holiday season!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow!!!


Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.