Peace Fairy

I made this fun little project for my baby girl as she loves fairies! (hmm I wonder where she gets that from?) I painted a fairy land mural on her wall so I thought this will be a perfect addition. As soon as she saw me working on this, she thought she was so beautiful it had to be for her! How could I resist this little face?

Below is a little tutorial on what I did...

Some close ups...

Supplies:Doll - Flower Fairies by Frederick Warnes,Michaels (no name brand)silk & paper flowers, foam snow flakes, ribbon, butterflyWilton - beads,Kaiser - pearls, Maya Road - dove and pearl pin,Creative Imaginations - metal flower brad, Ornament - "peace" was from Walmart

Technique items used; Glimmer mist, Stickles, Snow Tex, Folk Art acrylic paint, Brilliance ink, Alcohol Inks, Martha Stewart glitter.
Blessings!

Rita

Labels:

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.