Thankful for boys...

Happy Thanksgiving! How are you doing? Is it a good day? Today is Thanksgiving in the United States. Do you have things to be thankful for? This little guy is just one of many things I have to be thankful for. This "look" is so typical for my little night owl. He is sensitive, smart and always thinking about something! These little flowers are a new technique I learned from Gabrielle at http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/ She has the most amazing layouts! I love doing these flowers!! I sprayed them with Glimmer Mists to match my layout!
The title "boys" was raw chipboard (Maya Road) , I painted it with cream acrylic paint, sprayed it with Glimmer Mist and inked the edges brown. The little dots are Liquid Pearls from Ranger. The wing is from Making Memories. The journal box and the little butterfly was also sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The paper is Websters.
One of my little night owls challenges is fear and anxiety, I am believing and praying for courage for my little night owl. He is a survivor, a conqueror and God will prevail. I am so glad that I was able to share with you a little about our night owl; we are thankful to have him in our lives.
What are you thankful for?

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.