Projects! A little Websters!

Well I have been totally busy doing projects with Websters papers! They have been doing a 12 days of Christmas crop and I have been loving it! Not to mention I had three projects featured! It has really been fun and I thought I'd share some of the things I have been doing! They are using Christmas papers but I didn't have Christmas Websters so I had to do the projects with the lines that I had. Today I am posting the more general projects later I will post the more Christmas looking ones. Here it is flat so you can get a better look! Acrylic is so hard to photograph! Behind the Acrylic is a piece of vellum (the flowers). For the tree I used the negative part of the tree sticker and filled in the space with Alcohol Inks. Now if you try this I would lay the sticker on your shirt or pants first before putting it on the acrylic! Those stickers are really sticky! LOL! I had a hard time peeling off that sticker after I got the Alcohol Inks in place! I love that purple!The little frame is from Making Memories - it's not often I can get everyone in one picture! This frame was pink, I changed it with Alcohol Inks! I used them on the edges of the Acrylic and on the sticker letters! Here is a tin I've had around forever by Maya Road. I covered it and used Stickles and then made cards for the inside...


All of these beautiful pattern papers are Websters - hmmm...can you tell I've been collecting them?





This little project won me a whole package of paper from Websters! Yay! I will be getting the Christmas line after all!! We do not have a scrapbook store here - so I usually have to do all my shopping online! So nice to win stuff you love!






These are my takes on the projects the girls have posted at Websters they have a ton of ideas over there!

****
OK changing the subject! Holly over at http://504main.blogspot.com/ gave me this lovely blog award...

it was given to someone who's blog moved you; she is very sweet. I am am supposed to pass this on. As I was thinking of this I must admit I have been given these type of awards before but I am not the most technical person. (I still have my oldest (yep still no nick name) help me out!) So the last couple of times I did save the awards but I didn't post them, mostly because I was clueless LOL! So, if you so kindly gave an award in the past thank you and I was not ignoring you I just didn't "get it". I have only been in the blog world 11 months! LOL! Here are the other awards...
and...
And now for the passing of the awards - hey I am a rebel so take whichever award you want and pass it along. Because you inspire me!


In no particular order


http://oscrappyday.blogspot.com/


http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/


http://heidipencilandpaperart.blogspot.com/


http://sassynsweetscrappin.blogspot.com/

http://iluvscrapping.blogspot.com/

I also just recieved this award as I typing up this post! LOL! This is for from the lovely Michelle for blogs that are exceedingly charming!

I am going to try to get a post in before Thanksgiving but if not... Happy Thanksgiving!!!I hope that your family is healthy, happy and blessed! Don't forget to give God thanks! :)

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.