Ooh la la! MINE

How fun is this paper! As soon as I saw it I knew I would have to cut it up!!! It is from the Generosity kit this month at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. The paper is My Minds Eye, Ooh La La collection.



The theme this month is Generosity and sometimes we do the opposite of the theme so I thought I'd have a little fun! The picture is me in front of (just) one shelf in my scrapbook room! Here is the journal and close up of the cutting... In case you can't read it:

OK, so I know I have a lot of scrapbook stuff! But really I do use it! You never what you are going to need on a layout! I don’t mind sharing- well, OK, not my Primas but the other stuff! I try to cut back, I really do (well on the shopping, not the scrapping.) I have cut back in the past 7 months. It’s a difficult thing you know, especially if there’s a really good sale. I have to plan ahead! I have comfort in the fact that if things ever got really tight I would still be able to scrapbook for a long time on my supplies! Just don’t ask me to give up my scrapbooking stuff!
***
Speaking of scrapbooking stuff, I am so excited that Rachel (Owner, Scrapbooking From The Inside Out) has asked me to stay on the Design Team for another six months! It is a great honor because I truly believe in what she is doing. Here is a quote form the site...

I'm here to remind you that you matter too! Your story needs to be told by you, both for you as well as for future generations. One of the most important gifts you can give your children is the gift of you - who you truly are and what you think and feel. And most importantly in the process of telling your story, in all it's beauty and depth, it's glorious times, messy moments and painful lessons, you will be transformed.
My vision is Scrapbooking from the Inside Out™. While many scrapbookers start with photos or products, I advocate a different approach-starting with the emotion. It's a form of what I call 'Scrapbook Therapy'-using scrapbooking as a form of self exploration, self expression, and self discovery.

I have seen so many beautiful layouts and projects, but without the life stories it's like an old photo album. Old photo albums are full of pictures of people, we may or may not remember, but no details. I want to tell the story of our lives. If you read my pages you will know me, my family, what we believe and how we live our lives...good, bad, serious and fun. Not that I can't make just a cute project now and then - as a matter of fact I had a project featured at Websters today! http://websterspages.ning.com/photo But for the most part this is how I scrap and encourage you to do the same!


Now here are some opportunities for you! If you would like to win a Scrapbooking From The Inside Out kit for yourself check these two sites to enter!!!

or

Good luck and

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.