Embellishments galore!

I am glad you stopped by! Are you liking the blog makeover??? I picked but I cannot take credit for putting it together! My firstborn (pictured here) did for me! Which reminds me, I need your help!!! I keep calling her firstborn for her safety - I don't really want to put our kids names out there in cyberspace - I'm sure you can understand! I have nicknames for the little ones (if you scroll all the way down on the page you can see our family names) but I haven't come up with names for my two oldest! As you can see she is quite lovely. She is also smart, silly, funny, studious, outgoing and a bit feisty! ( I don't know where she gets that from!)


That's where YOU come in! I need some nickname suggestions for her and for my oldest son please! Here he is, a layout you may have seen before...

He is friendly, outgoing, smart, a leader and strong willed!

Any ideas? Leave them in the comment section! Now back to the first layout...

Another close up so you can see all the pretty florals and embellishments! All my favorites are here - Prima, Stickles and Kaiser. I love this paper! I was in a scrapbook shop, it was on the very bottom shelf and there was only one piece left! I had to have it, it is from Urban Lily. Perfect for my firstborn!
Here is the completed layout. The journal is from the song "The words I would say" by Sidewalk Prophets. Perfect for a graduating senior! (Click on it to make it bigger.)

I want to share another layout from the Generosity kit at Scrapbooking From The Inside Out! Can you tell I am really into flowers right now!!! Prima of course- except with the flower underneath the burnt orange I cut that one out! Lucky for me there are plenty in the kit! Here's another look...
The journal...
This part is also from a song. "How He loves" by David Crowder Band. This is my favorite song right now! I love what it says! You can hear it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyW55AXJAk . If you do, just listen to the words the video is actually distracting form the song. The words and metaphors in this song are amazing. Go listen after you read my post! LOL! Here is the hidden journaling behind the photo...

It says
"It is overwhelming to me that I could be lovable to someone who sees ALL my flaws – even my thoughts. How could God love us when He sees is our constant rebellion- even in our hearts. I am amazed by His generous Grace and tolerance. I am thankful that He always forgives and continues to love us even when we make stupid choices."
More details...

This flower was white. I sprayed it with Moon Glo spray, Stickled the edges and added Glossy Accents for the water drops. The center is Prima as well. And the finished result...
Thanks for stopping by and please come back Friday evening!!! I am participating in a blog hop with Scrapbooking News and Review that actually starts here
http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=100783 There are going to be some huge prizes!!! Have a good night! Or day depending on when and where you are when you read this!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.