It's all in the details

So here is another layout from the "yearning" kit at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. The kit came with a mist color wash spray from Adirondak and I wanted to give it a try. This layout started out as just one plain piece of Cardstock!
Journaling is from Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
I also wrote "I yearn to witness my children discover God's plans for their lives."

This is the only oiece of patterned paper on the layout.I sprayed it with the colorwash so that it would match perfectly. Then I used Glossy Accents and Stickles on top.

I made a mask with my Cricut and a piece of vinyl! Then I used stamps and a little colorwash around it as well. I highlighted the heart with Glossy Accents. These cute pearls from Kaiser are in the kit and so is the pearl stick pin. I used alcohol inks to change them from white to teal. The title "discover" is from the rub ons in the kit.
Notice the swirls on the right? Also a mask I made with my cricut, sprayed the paper with colorwash. The antique metal piece is also from the kit. (oh BTW that is me and my oldest in this pic!) Well keep checking back I have lots more to share!!!

Labels: , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.