Prayer request




Well it's the end of the month and tomorrow another kit comes out at Scrapbooking from the inside out. The new theme is "yearning". I will post my new layouts for that kit tomorrow but before I wanted to mention the last challenge Rachel had posted on the theme for August "Safety" Here is what she wrote:



God promises a safe landing but not a calm passage.
Bulgarian Proverb

Have you been in an unsafe or unsure situation, physically or emotionally, and come through it safely? What did you learn from the journey? Did the bumps in the road add to your understanding of yourself? In what ways? Would you go back and change the bumpy road to a smooth one?For the design twist, please use a bumpy road or obstacle image.



I did not get a chance to do this challenge but I found it intriguing. Sometimes the very thing that makes you grow are the bumps in the road of life. Some of those seem a lot bigger than bumps and can downright make you miserable. When you are going through it is hard to see that the struggles you are facing are necessary and will help you grow. I am still going to do this challenge, it's on my "to do" list.
__________________________________
I am at a crossroads (or a bumpy road) right now and I'm not liking my options. For years now I have had pain in my wrists ( called De Quervains) it used to come and go. Lately it comes around a lot. Some days are tolerable on other days I use my wrist/thumb supports. First of all do you have any idea how hard it is to cut with your thumb immobilized?
_________________________________________
Well six months ago they gave me cortisone shots to see if the pain would go away, it didn't. As a matter of fact it got worse. I am a wimp and I did not want to back because it hurt so bad and he wanted to do surgery. Now I have pain going up my arm and my doc said you have to go see the surgeon! I have an appointment next Wednesday. I know I have to do something, my whole arm hurts now in addition to both my wrists. What is scary is that besides the 4- 6weeks recovery period there is no guarantee that it will work. I was doing research online and some people have said their pain did not go away ! The thought of having surgery is bad enough but the thought of going through all of this and it's not any better. :0
_________________________________________
On the other hand what if it does work?
_________________________________________
So I need your prayers. Prayer for healing, prayer that doc does a good job if I let him do it. Prayer for discernment to know what to do now. I can't imagine not scrapping for 5 days much less four to six weeks because of recovery time!
_________________________________________
If you have gone through or know someone who has gone through this surgery I would lve to hear your thoughts on the subject. I know I am crazy about scrapbooking and it seems silly but I am also a mother of five and ababy girl is only four so constant pain is not good for my temperment.
____________________________________
Ok enough seriousness for one post did I mention...
I made this for a challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking. (Background paper is Bisous, I created the calendar myself, used my cricut for letter, vines, dragonfly and flowers. Pearls are for Kaisercraft. I drew, wrote on and painted freehand just for fun. The word "beach" is Thickers I sprayed with Adirondacks Color Wash. I dont remember who makes the rub ons, the glitter is from Stickles.)

Don't forget to add me to your prayer list!

Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.