I wish someone had told me that...

Well you know that I have been super busy lately! Here is a layout of me and one of my best friends. We got to visit a bit when we were in California. Not enough time if you ask me - seems like my time is always rushed! The prompt was from Treasured Scrap booking - it was "I'd rather..." Pretty simple huh? It was hard to answer at first. Made me feel like I was looking for something to be dissatisfied with, but then we went to Cali and as soon as we left our friends I was so sad because we miss them so that I knew how I would answer this question...The journal reads:
I wish someone had told me how hard it would be to say good bye to good friends. We just got back from visiting California and we only had one afternoon with our closest friends. I miss California, the beach and our friends.

Laughing out loud and hanging out at Newport Beach was the order of the day; I miss being able to do that. Life gets busy and we take for granted the little things in life that makes it so fun. Sometimes I wish we had not moved, don’t get me wrong I love our life now- and I certainly don’t miss the traffic! But I do miss our friends, especially this one…a lot.
Some close ups - I used clear embossing powder to make it look like water. I used sand that I brought home from the beach, and I bought the paper on Cali, perfect for my layout.After I did this I saw that Rachel had posted this at Scrap booking Form the Inside Out.

Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away. George Eliot
Do you have, or have you had a friend who embodies SAFETY for you - someone with whom you can truly be yourself? Tell us about her or him, and what that safety means to you. For the design twist, please use a pouring or sifting image - flowing words, or flowers through a net, or something else!

"Sifting image"? Hmmm how about sand? Coincidence? Perhaps.
Or maybe I am growing as an artist.


Labels: , , ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.