10 days

"If everything comes down to love
Then just what am I afraid of
When I call out Your name
Something inside awakes in my soul
How quickly I forget I'm Yours... "Wow I feel like I've been gone forever! A road trip with "An Act of Praise", 10 days, 13 teens me and hubby to Las Vegas and Ca for a ministry tour was amazing and exhausting. (I would love to post pics of that but I don't have parental release forms yet.)
***
We started out putting together this trip because we felt like it was time our team did something different and it was perfect. God is pretty awesome like that, so we did and it worked out beautifully. In addition to ministering in music, drama dance, the youth got to share their testimonies and pray for people. We did a lot of service projects that included lots of cleaning , repairing, painting - whatever was needed, wherever we went. We worked with inner city kids, did outreaches and worked with the homeless ministry. Our team was blessed as they poured into others lives. I was truly proud of our team, and we are forever changed by 10 days. (Did
I mention their ages are 11-17 years?)
"I'm not my own.I've been carried by You, All my life"
Before we left I had tons of projects due but on the road I did not get time to post them. This is one of the projects I did for Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. The kit is called Safety and it was full of gorgeous purples and blues. (I love purples, blues and greens!) Thanks Rachel ;)

You know I will share a little secret - just because you become an "adult" does not mean that you have it all together and that you are walking confidently at all times. Everybody fails, everybody has fears and everybody questions. (Shocking isn't it?) This layout is especially meaningful to me because of the song I used. I totally identify with the lyrics.

"Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free"

The song is "Hope Now " by Addison Road.
I love singing this to myself. This ministry tour help put things into perspective and this song is
a perfect reminder of that. We can all difference, you just have to be willing and God is always there - we are the ones that walk away and forget who He is.

"When my life is like a storm
Rising waters, all I want is the shore
You say I'll be ok and
Make it through the rain
You are my shelter from the storm"

"Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free
You've become my hearts desire
I will sing Your praises higher
Cause Your love sets me free
Your love sets me free
Your love sets me free"


I have tons of things to post so this will be a busy week on my blog , I hope that you will stop by often!
****

OH!!! I almost forgot!!! "Scrapbooking from the Inside Out" is doing a giveaway! Now this is very exciting because they are giving away scrapbooking supplies that aren't even out in the stores yet! When you sell scrapbook supplies manufacturers give you full lines of their products in hopes that you will purchase their lines. Well I am not so lucky to be one of those but you can win some if you go here http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.blogspot.com/ !

Align Center

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.