We have a winner!


HAPPY FRIDAY!
Here is a layout I did with some of my new Bisous paper, some Prima flowers, Sticklers, Creative Imagination brads and Thickers from my Scrap booking From the Inside Out kit! Please click on the layout so you can see the beautiful detail on the paper! Here is a close up. I was trying to think of a layout to do for the first challenge at SFTIO, they want you to scrap a moment when you knew you were strong. I'm still working on that, I got sidetracked because I wanted to scrap this moment. My children don't always behave (What ? I don't have perfect children? How shocking!) but I know that I have instilled certain characteristics in my children, they are there for each other. This layouts shares one of those moments.

So at long last we have a winner!!! Thanks to all who played in my first giveaway, I would love to choose you all but you know how that goes! I took some pictures of my little assistants as we attended to todays activity of choosing the winner!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE................
So "Mommy of many" Congrats and thanks for playing!!! Make sure ya'll give her some congrats!

For the rest of you lovely ladies please don't stop comming around, I will have other things to give away soon!

Labels: ,

Orange Juice. <body>





Who wants orange juice?
It's fresh.
hehe..

Basically, your welcome message
right here.